DEMO RECORDING PRODUCTION AGREEMENT
This agreement, entered into this _____ day of ________________, in the year of _______, between: __________________________________________, hereinafter known as COMPANY, and __________________________________________, hereinafter known as BAND, when signatured in the respective places indicated below, is limited exclusively to the parties of signature hereto, and does herewith constitute our agreement as follows:
1. This agreement is in respect to services of the COMPANY in
producing a Demonstration Recording(s) and in and to all the performances
embodied thereon hereinafter referred to as the DEMO, and in respect to the
responsibilities of the BAND as rendering such performances to be recorded on
2. The effectiveness of this agreement shall commence as of the
date hereof and shall continue through the completion of COMPANY'S services and
until COMPANY receives full compensation as stated herein.
3. BAND agrees to obtain and secure the appropriate copyrights for
each song used on the DEMO. Each such copyright shall be deemed the sole
property of the person or persons designated on the copyright registration
submitted to the U.S. Copyright Office.
4. COMPANY agrees to produce a DEMO of not less than ________
minutes in total playing duration. COMPANY
shall re-record any of the performances until a recording is attained which is
of the quality equal to the Music Industry standard for demo recordings normally
produced for such commercial demonstration purposes.
5. Recording sessions for the DEMO shall be conducted by COMPANY
under this Agreement at such times and places as shall be mutually designated by
COMPANY and BAND. All individuals rendering services in connection with the
recording of said DEMO shall be subject to approval of BAND.
6. COMPANY agrees to begin pre-production, rehearsals, and
recording on the ____ day of ________________, in the year of _______.
7. BAND shall have control and be responsible for all decisions
regarding the artistic content of the recording of said DEMO.
8. The target date for the completion of the DEMO shall be on the ____ day of ______________, in the year _______. COMPANY and BAND acknowledge that time is of the essence in the completion of the DEMO, and each agrees to exercise all reasonable means to achieve completion by stated date.
The Above Example Version of the #3 DEMO RECORDING PRODUCTION AGREEMENT
Contains Only 8 of the 21 Individually Numbered Contract Sections of the Full Version.
Back to the List of Contracts
© Copyright La Costa Music All Rights Reserved